Things to look for when moving into a Hervey Bay accommodation apartment
Thinking about moving into a Hervey Bay accommodation apartment? There are several things to be kept in mind before you make the big move. After all you want to make sure that you have the right kind of place to stay in. Look out for all of the following when moving in:
- The location of the apartment. Make sure that the accommodation you are looking for is in the middle or the center. This makes it an ideal place for tourists.
- The floors of the apartment. A clean floor is the first thing you should be looking for when moving into a new apartment. The crept on the floor is supposed to be clean with no spills and stains. This is an indication that the house has been well cared for and is clean enough to move in. don’t forget to check out the kitchen and bathroom flooring as well. You have to make sure you are moving into a clean apartment where there is no hassle of cleaning up after the previous tenants.
- The next thing you should be on the lookout for is peeling paint. Who wants to move into a place like that? After all you want to make sure that the apartment you move into has all the facilities and perks to make a great accommodation. So inspect the walls before you move in. Look out for cracks in the walls as well. Mold and mildew could make things difficult for those who suffer from allergies. Do make sure that the walls are moisture free and dry.
- Also open the windows to check for damage. Windows which are damaged can be a pretty big safety hazard. Make sure that the window glass isn’t chipped or breaking at some point.
- Check the electric switches as well. You need to make sure that every electrical appliance I in working order. Check for loose cables. Similarly make sure that the air conditioning is working well. You don’t want to move into an accommodation where you would have spend uncomfortable days wallowing in the heat. Always check the thermostat and the unit. Before you move into the apartment it is helpful to call professionals for a maintenance check which would further ensure that the cooling works properly. If nit then you might need to talk to the management at the accommodations to make the necessary repairs.
- Don’t forget to check what measures have been taken to ensure the fire safety of the apartment. Smoke detectors can help prevent a fire altogether and are an important part of home safety.
Keeping all these things in mind is important if you want to ensure that you have a good deal on your hands. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for accommodation apartments for a few days or weeks, making the above mentioned checks is a necessity. It would ensure that you get to spend a comfortable holiday in Hervey bay. Aqua Aqua have Hervey Bay accommodation apartments that you can stay in while having an awesome vacation.